Sunday 22 April 2012

Welcome ....

to this blog about my family. I have called it "Jacobs of London and other families ..." because my paternal family has lived in London from the mid-18th century and the rest of my family comes from - well - all over the place! I don't propose to blog every day but only when I want to share something interesting. I will introduce members of my family who have an interesting story to tell and I will post pictures of the places with which they were associated. This will also be the place to share my problems and puzzles.

To get things started, here is a picture of the Phoenix Theatre in Phoenix Street, off Charing Cross Road. This site has very strong links to my family but the story starts well before the theatre was built. But that story is for another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment